Heat meter SA-94/2M
|Frequency output range
||0 – 2000 Hz
|Maximum permissible errors
||± 4% (Class 4 OIML R 75)
|Maximum relative flow rate error
|Flow rate range
||0.04 – 10m/sec
|Flow rate range from the upper limit of flow rate selected by consumer on order
||2 – 100%
||5 – 150°C
|Temperature difference range
||2 – 140°C
||220V + 10%/-15%
|Maximum power consumption
The heat meter measures, calculates and records the following parameteres of heat supply system in internal memory:
The set of the heat meter includes:
- usage of heat-carrier in pipelines, in m3/hour, tones/hour
- cumulative thermal energy consumption in MW/h or gcal
- cumulative volume of heat-carrier in pipelines, in m3, tones
- thermal power in MW or gcal/h
- temperature of heat-carrier in submitting and return pipelines
- difference of temperatures in pipelines
- cverage values per-hour and per-day of above parameters
- calendar with indication of year, month, date, hour, minutes and seconds
- time of the start and end of disconnection of the device from a network, malfunctions in work of the device or heat supply system
- working time of the device in operating mode
- primary converters PRN (2)
- measurement and calculation block
- two or three thermo-converters of resistance type 100P or Pt100 according to the order of the consumer
- a set of replaceable assembly and adjustment elements
Heat meters SA-94/2M with microprocessor are intended for use during measurement, registration and regulation of thermal parameters in open and closed systems of heat supply with installation of one usage data unit.
The heat meter has a possibility of maximal adaptation to consumers heat supply system through an installation option for the usage sensing element, switching of a range of measured usage, a conformity choice of current or frequency target signals to measured parameters, etc.
The heat meter carries out automatic self-diagnostics and auto-calibration, records infringement in the work of heat supply system and its own units, and also time if the unit powers down or gets disconnected from the network to prevent any unauthorized intervention in the process of thermal energy account.
The heat meter records in internal memory the hourly values of heat system parameters for last moth and daily values of parameters for last year the device was operating. The storage time of static information is unlimited.
For connection to computer, modem or special adapter for transfer of saved information, the heat meter is equipped with standard serial communication interface RS232 (or RS485).
The heat meter is manufactured with a dustproof and water-resistant casing that allows wall-mounting option. The heat meter has the following technical characteristics.
- high accuracy of calculations of heat volume and heat-carrier usage
- adaptation of heat meter to the consumers heat supply system
- various operational conveniences during exploitation
- possibly of data transfer to compute through RS232 (485) interface
- registration of malfunctions in heat supply system operation process
- large volume of statistical data about parameters of heat supply system
- registration of heat-carrier and heat usage in submitting pipeline